St. Edward's University
BA in Graphic Design
- Graduated with honors
- President of Student Design Organization
- Organized visiting speakers and professional workshops
- Developed brand story, messaging and graphics for clients in the food hall, restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Collaborated with clients to draw insight on experiential designs opportunities and create both functional and transportive environments for customers.
- Liaised with vendors and architects to create physical renderings of design concepts.
Sept 2018 — Present
- Contributed new creative guidelines to Pilot’s internal employer and external marketing brand for typography, animation, and illustration.
- Worked with the creative team to execute ongoing marketing campaigns to bring internet service to customers and channel partners nationwide.
Nov 2017 — Jul 2018
Brand Design Director
- Co-managed a small creative team to produce high-quality, modern styled knitted products.
- Art direction and design for all internal and external brand pieces and collateral.
- Created all graphic assets for brand design style guide
- Worked directly with clients producing design work to create functioning marketing products
- Responsible for 200+ closed sales and repeat customers
Oct 2015 — Jan 2017
- Specialized skills in hand lettering & custom typography with applications in branding and mural design & installation.
- Experienced with web collateral, poster design, and social media.
- Clients include:
• St. Edward’s University
• Texas Democrats
• Workman Publishing
Jun 2012 - Present
- Implement custom user interfaces, interactivities and animations for interactive learning courses.
- Liaise with instructional design team to deliver best solutions based on content constraints.
- Production of user interfaces for web and mobile devices.
Dec 2014 — Oct 2015
Wide Open Spaces
- Created various web-based creative collateral for both website and online community
- Proposed redesign of the site’s navigation and branding to update and compound brand recognition and user involvement
- Designed merchandise including posters and t-shirts for subsidiary online apparel store
Aug 2014 - Oct 2014
St. Edward's University Fine Arts Dept.
Event Designer + Gallery Assistant
- Designed permanent building signage for the Art department
- Created promotional collateral targeting incoming freshmen
- Created posters and flyers for department events and activities.
- Managed exhibition installation for both student work and visiting artists.
May 2011 - May 2013
- Custom Typography
- Packaging Construction Design
- Physical Brand Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Management